DubStance MK1
DubStance MK1
DubStance MK1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DubStance MK1

VW MK1 GOLF CREW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a MK1 in trouble!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grant*
DubStance MK1 Executive Member
DubStance MK1 Executive Member
Grant*

a MK1 in trouble!! Empty
PostSubject: a MK1 in trouble!!   a MK1 in trouble!! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:36 pm

A RSA senior citizen drove his brand new VW MK1 Velociti 1.6I all modified and tuned out of the car salesroom. Taking off down the motorway, he floored it to 160kmh; enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

"Amazing…!" He thought as he flew down the N1, enjoying pushing the pedal to the metal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him with blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

"I can get away from him - no problem!" thought the elderly nutcase as he floored the accelerator to 180 km, then 220 then 240 kmph…..
Suddenly, he thought, "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!" So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up with him.

Pulling in behind him, the police officer walked up the driver's side of the MK1, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 10 minutes. Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend. If you can give me a valid reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old man, looked very seriously at the policeman, and replied, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman... I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir", said the policeman & drove off….!!
afro
Back to top Go down
Zane.mk1
DubStance MK1 Chairman
DubStance MK1 Chairman
Zane.mk1

a MK1 in trouble!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a MK1 in trouble!!   a MK1 in trouble!! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:13 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

nice one!
Back to top Go down
https://dubstancemk1.forumotion.com

a MK1 in trouble!!
Page 1 of 1