DubStance MK1
DubStance MK1
DubStance MK1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DubStance MK1

VW MK1 GOLF CREW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new shortend shocks, pics to follow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
simpli-CITI

simpli-CITI

new shortend shocks, pics to follow Empty
PostSubject: new shortend shocks, pics to follow   new shortend shocks, pics to follow EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 pm

so after searching the earth for the damn shocks at a decent price, i finally decided to just go out and buy them.. i got the full set of shortend shocks for a steal from my dads friend Smile anyways, fitted them and i must admit, ride qualiy has increased aswell as handelling, buut, im sad to sad that the car hasnt droppd by much Sad
will be going for a mini photoshoot tonight and will upload pics in a few days Smile
Back to top Go down
Zane.mk1
DubStance MK1 Chairman
DubStance MK1 Chairman
Zane.mk1

new shortend shocks, pics to follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: new shortend shocks, pics to follow   new shortend shocks, pics to follow EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:12 pm

simpli-CITI wrote:
so after searching the earth for the damn shocks at a decent price, i finally decided to just go out and buy them.. i got the full set of shortend shocks for a steal from my dads friend Smile anyways, fitted them and i must admit, ride qualiy has increased aswell as handelling, buut, im sad to sad that the car hasnt droppd by much Sad
will be going for a mini photoshoot tonight and will upload pics in a few days Smile

moi guy!

cant wait to see them pics!
Back to top Go down
https://dubstancemk1.forumotion.com

new shortend shocks, pics to follow
Page 1 of 1